A great opportunity for you to develop your expertise into the Operation process within our organization. During your time, you will get a hands-on view of what is going on throughout the organization, you will strengthen your analytical, organizational, and communication skills by getting the chance to work in a fast paced environment with many responsibilities.
• Operating across all areas of the food production process and operations.
• Work cross functionally throughout departments – Manufacturing, supply chain, technical, engineering and H.R.
• Work on business improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
• Undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business.
• Front line supervision.
• Develop processes to optimise core business processes.
• Gain detailed knowledge of our business.
Education / Experience
• BA/BS in Food Science / Engineering / Business (required) – experience in a manufacturing environment beneficial.
• A drive to use your initiative.
• Understanding of key business processes and how to utilise current data from systems and processes.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable in facilitating small groups of colleagues.
• An ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• An ability to aid in implementation of new effective processes.
• An ability to think analytically and achieve goals.
• Good forward thinking and planning ability.
Graduate Development programme that includes
• A competitive graduate package and study support.
• Personal Development.
• Opportunity for career advancement.
• Professional development training programme tailored to you to help you grow into the desired discipline.
• A working culture that is inclusive, nurturing and challenging.
• Full exposure to the business operation.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Production|